The New Waco Central | home
Thoses Silly Republicans | How to Know If You Live In New Concord | Links To Try | Jokes From Waco | Top 10 | Stories | Things to Try
Q: How many Republicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two-one to do it and one to steady the chandelier.
A: None, they only screw the poor
CAMPAIGN SLOGANS FOR GEORGE W. BUSH
1. I'll turn capital punishment into a new game show!
2. I promise to get cocaine off our streets: 1 kilo at a time.
3. I'll finish what Bill started -- the interns.
4. Like father, like son. You liked my dad, right?
5. Vote for the GOP, Not OPP.
6. I promise no sex scandal: just look at me.
7. New penal plan: I won't use mine!
8. Read my lips: Al Gore Sucks.
9. George W. Bush: No hang-ups. Just hangovers
10. Vote for Bush and against Common Sense.
A club in New York has designated every Tuesday night until the election "Bush Jr. Night." You get in free if your parents call and make your reservation.
A touching father and son moment:
BUSH Sr.: Read my nose: no new taxes.
BUSH Jr: Er ..... Isn't that's meant to be "Read my lips."
BUSH Sr.: No, Son. If they watch my lips, they'll see that I'm lying through my teeth. Read my nose, no new taxes.